Monday, May 5, 2008

Name the Calf....






Well I am doing it again! Holding another name the calf contest. This one for a calf needing a name starting with a "D". She is a really beautiful black inky colored calf. And looks SO much like her Momma Detroit. Little "Decaf" as we are calling her is in desperate need of a real name. Though if nobody has a suggestion, well, we might be stuck with Decaf. I wanted to name her after another "D" city, but I haven't been able to come up with one...more to follow!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE Blog :)

Anonymous said...

Hmm... city D names. Well, I don't know how good these are, but these are what my daughter and I thought of:

DeRuyter
Depew
Delaware
Deposit
Damascus
Dallas
Denver

Decaf is pretty cute, tho. If it's a mild calf. De-Calf LOL